All individual Bible Art Journaling Challenges & Prompts remain available at all times. This is your creative journey with God and we pray that these challenges & prompts are a blessing to you. These challenges & prompts are meant, to not only challenge your creativity, but also encourage you to meditate and spend time with God and His Word. We also have a Facebook group to share our creativity and inspires others.
We would love for you to jump in and join the Faith in heART Bible journaling challenges & prompts! These opportunities are offered weekly in the Facebook group and once a week they are posted here at Faith in heart. They are lots of fun and we encourage you to give these a shot! They are sure to inspire you on your journey in artful worship.
- First thing to do is to get signed up for our email updates. This ensures you will receive all, prompts, challenges, how-to’s, devotionals and giveaways. Don’t worry, We’re too busy to spam you and you can unsubscribe any time that you would like. Best part, after you sign up we will send you a FREE beginners supply list!
- Next, go on over to the prompts page to check out the current prompts, as well as the archives. Feel free to use anything you find, at any time. These prompts are all kept for you to use whenever you need some inspiration for your journey in artful worship.
- We want to encourage you to participate in any prompt and/or challenge, at any time! You can jump in on as few or as many as you would like. This is about being creatively inspired and spending time with God and His Word. No Pressure at all!
- So what do you do with these prompts? Just sit down and create your own Bible page or art journal entry, using a prompt of your choosing. You can use any supplies you wish! Once it’s finished you can post it as a comment on the prompt page or just keep it to yourself. I’d love to see your work and be able to encourage you!
Once you start working on these, you may want to join the Faith in heART Facebook Group so you can become part of the Bible Art Journaling community! There is no pressure to post your work but it is a great opportunity to get some more tips and see what others are creating. We hold monthly, weekly, weekend challenges regularly. We even throw some random ones in once in a while! We would love for you to join and share your creativity! Our group is all about fun, inspiring one another, and encouraging each other on this journey! I promise, the Faith in heART Facebook community will add richness to your creative, artful worship. I am positive you’ll enjoy the interaction!
PIN FOR LATER
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE Faith in heART FacebooK group, you can click on the photo or the link below. BEFORE YOU DO THAT, take a second to read through these SHORT important guidelines for members.
Important guidelines every member must follow…
- No sharing links. The only link you may share is one that goes to a blog post or video, where you are showing how you’ve participated in the Faith in heART prompts and/or challenges. We occasionally share links to things as the admins, including printables, how-to’s, giveaways and other Bible journaling related topics.
- Feel free to talk about supplies and techniques, to your heART’s content. It’s good to help each other out!
- Please share your art! Although it isn’t required it is very much encouraged! We pride ourselves on being a group of REAL people who are not all artistically gifted. The purpose is to be inspired and encouraged. Don’t feel you need to be an artist! We are a fun, encouraging bunch of Christians.
- Keep the posting light hearted and positive. We want the group to be a place of peace and encouragement. Say happy things 🙂
- MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! NO one is allowed to put their or other’s creativity down. What you create is personal, meaningful and beautiful. It is not measured by other person’s standards and you are safe to grow in your journey in artful worship and be loved. If you aren’t yet creating to a standard you dream of, let us encourage you. Try looking for the beauty in what you are not entirely happy with, and let time and practice improve your skills. In this space, nobody is allowed to say they are not an artist, or I wish I could do that. After all, we are created in the image of the greatest Artist of all time. All of us are bound to have some creativity waiting to be unleashed.
If you’d want to share a picture of your own creative responses to a prompt or challenge on your favorite social media and/or blog, use the hashtag #Faithinheart in your social media post text and tag us (@shecreatesllc), so we can all follow along together.
You can join us on social media…
If you’d like to use our images on your blog or website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
If you would like to be a part of Faith in heART Facebook group
you can join here ——>Faith in heART
You can also shop my printables on ETSY
Thanks for visiting! Let’s keep in touch!!
Most Recent Popular Faith in heART posts:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
*Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase after clicking through, Faith in heART may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping to support this site!