Look who’s back visiting with her “Here are 5 of the BEST Bible Journaling Verses to get you INSPIRED!” It’s my partner in crime Becky from Embraced Grace.
She’s been known to pop in a time or two during the week bring us lots of Bible journaling goodness. So enjoy the read and don’t forget to click on each verse for the FREE printable.
Make sure you click on each one to get a FREE margin Insert printable. Use these as a jumping off point to create something amazing while spending time with God. Trace them onto the page or color them and glue them in. Then add whatever you want! Use the to study and meditate on the verses!
1. Luke 516 – one of my FAVORITES! This is a perfect verse to help you get centered and spend some genuine time with God. It’s one of my most popular downloads also! Make sure you grab a copy of it HERE so you can trace it into your own bible!
2. Romans 1:16 – Here’s another freebie! You can grab this one HERE. This verse is a slap in the face for you when you need to get your priorities straight! Don’t ever believe the Lie that comes from your enemies mouth! There is NOTHING to be ashamed of!
3. Leviticus 19:34 – I came across this verse while doing research for one of my summer featured bible studies. I am all about hospitality and welcoming others. It must be the Italian in me, but I am big on these two things and this verse was a blessing to find! (And I love the beach….)
4. Psalm 118:5 – Do you need to be set free? Call out to the Lord and let Him intervene!
5. Matthew 7:7 – Simple instructions. A great verse for when you need some hope and to be reminded just how easy God has made it for you to come to Him with your needs!
Let’s see your work!
Comment below with your own creations!
Tell us what YOUR favorite bible verses to Journal are too!
SHARE THE INSPIRATION!
Click link for more information on How To join Faith in heART’s Journaling Challenges & Prompts.
If you would like to be a part of Faith in heART Facebook group
you can join here ——>Faith in heART
You can also shop my printables on ETSY
Thanks for visiting! Let’s keep in touch!!
Most Recent Popular Faith in heART posts:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
*Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase after clicking through, Faith in heART may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping to support this site!